Full-Time Production Admin Assistant
Reports To: Production Department Manager
Job Purpose: To support the company’s strategic direction and vision by performing clerical tasks as assigned.
- Handle day-to-day production schedules and weekly PM notes in CRM for Production staff
- Oversee LSWP process and ensure it is being followed
- Track, organize, and issue Personal Equipment (uniform shirts, LSWP supplies, safety supplies, etc.)
- Scheduling and ordering of equipment and services for job sites (porta-potty, dumpsters, dig rite, etc.)
- Process vendor rebates
- Perform various Purchase Order tasks (updating RT & CE, scanning, call for ETA, etc.)
- Provide clerical support with filing, scanning, data entry, phone coverage, and organization of various items.
- Assist team as needed with other projects
- Evaluate, improve, and advise on current production programs and processes to ensure alignment with the company’s strategic plans.
- Ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferreds
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of associatess
- Intermediate computer skills: including MS Office softwares
- Ability to maintain an appropriate level of confidentialitys
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, resource and time management, planning & organizing, teamwork, relationship building, initiative, flexibility, process improvement and follow-throughs
- Ability to sit and/or stand at the desk for extended periods of time. Regularly walk, talk, hear, view computer screens, type, and occasionally lift up to 20 lbs
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- Speak with Honesty
- Accept Accountability
- Embrace Creativity
- Nurture Teamwork
- Give Respect
- Act with Integrity
- Walk with Humility
- Honor Family
- Bestow Loyalty
- Lead with Kindness