Remodeling Under-Used Interior Living Spaces
There are many ways to breathe new life into your home. Mosby’s certified designers and builders have an eye for the details that make a home uniquely yours.
Do you have under-used space in your home? Do you need more space? Have you thought about changing the function of an existing room?
Find the answers with Mosby designers and architects who will give you the home you long for. It’s the little details that make a big impact. Your St. Louis, Missouri home has the potential to make your life more productive and enjoyable.
Personal interior remodeling projects include:
· Updating fireplaces and stairs
· Adding molding, trim work
· Hanging new interior doors
· Installing new flooring
· Designing pet-friendly spaces
· Creating beautiful and functional laundry rooms
· Painting to refresh rooms
· Designing a home office, walk-in closet or library
· Refinishing an attic to livable space
· Expanding a master suite
· Designing hobby rooms and art studios
· Organizing closets and rooms for more efficient storage
What’s on your list of most-desired spaces? Our residential architect and certified designers have converted a one-car garage into a quilting studio, or turned unused basement space into a home gym and yoga studio. They have even converted outdated fireplaces into breathtaking design statements.
There are endless possibilities, so let’s dream and plan together. Have Mosby’s certified designers and registered architect find the potential in your St. Louis, Missouri home.