Reports To: Production Manager
Job Purpose: Manage and guide client home remodeling projects which result in profitable outcomes and high customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and participate in all pre-construction meetings and processes
- Manage work and schedules of field staff, trade partners, and materials to ensure client projects are completed on time, within the scope, and on budget
- Visit job sites regularly to ensure a high standard of quality, and client service.
- Communicate regularly with clients, regarding the status of their projects.
- Coordinate and execute all change orders, substantial completions, and other necessary processes promptly.
- Coach and guide Project Leads as needed.
- Participate in all meetings required by role including client meetings, internal process meetings, team meetings, company meetings, and supervisor one-on-ones.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Partner with Production Management and HR to complete field staff performance reviews.
- 10 years residential remodeling experience
- Proficient in home remodeling project management and general construction practices
- 2 years supervisory/management experience
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints, scope of work, and other construction documents
- Basic computer and mobile device skills including iPhone, iPad, Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, project management software, and CRMs.
- Strong leadership skills such as problem-solving, decision making, resource and time management, planning & organizing, teamwork, relationship building, initiative, flexibility, and follow-through
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner
- Have your transportation, valid class E driver’s license, auto insurance, and ability to transport yourself and materials between job sites
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, drive vehicle, type, write, and view computer monitor for extended periods; occasionally requires the ability to lift supplies up to 50 pounds.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- Speak with Honesty
- Accept Accountability
- Embrace Creativity
- Nurture Teamwork
- Give Respect
- Act with Integrity
- Walk with Humility
- Honor Family
- Bestow Loyalty
- Lead with Kindness