Reports To: Lead Remodeler
Job Purpose: To support the success of the Production Team by providing assistance with all general labor tasks as assigned.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Provide excellent communication to lead remodeler regarding the status of assigned tasks.
- Perform demolition, clean-up, and small product delivery as needed.
- Perform basic carpentry, masonry, and concrete work as instructed.
- Provide general labor assistance and support on any task as requested by direct supervisor for each job.
- Transport material between multiple jobs throughout the day as needed.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for growth.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, cheerfulness, and adherence to safety procedures.
- Basic mechanical ability and skills to use tools such as – power washer, shovel, drill/screw gun, personal tools, etc.
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, drive and move 75lbs independently for extended periods of time.
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Supply your own tools.
- Have your own transportation, valid class E driver’s license, auto insurance, and ability to transport yourself and materials between jobsites
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- Speak with Honesty
- Accept Accountability
- Embrace Creativity
- Nurture Teamwork
- Give Respect
- Act with Integrity
- Walk with Humility
- Honor Family
- Bestow Loyalty
- Lead with Kindness