Right Bath Lead Installer
Reports To: Right Kitchen & Bath Project Manager
Job Purpose: To support the success of Mosby Building Arts by providing advanced carpentry skills, effective communication with clients, and exemplary on-site leadership and supervision to carpenters and laborers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform advanced carpentry and remodeling skills as needed
- Run job onsite to ensure excellent quality craftsmanship, budget adherence, and on-time completion
- Use CRM (Right Touch) to manage projects and daily client communications
- Maintain clean and safe job site adhering to all required safety procedures
- Provide leadership and training to carpenters and laborers
- Assist Project Managers as requested
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional, courteous, and timely manner
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance
Minimum education and skills requirements:
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 4 years of experience in the remodeling field
- 1 year of bath remodeling, including tile installation
- Advanced carpentry skills with basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and general maintenance
- Advance knowledge of the materials & installation practices used in kitchen/bath remodeling.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints.
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Supply your own tools
- Obtain and maintain class E driver’s license and reliable form of transportation.
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs. independently for extended periods of time.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- Speak with Honesty
- Accept Accountability
- Embrace Creativity
- Nurture Teamwork
- Give Respect
- Act with Integrity
- Walk with Humility
- Honor Family
- Bestow Loyalty
- Lead with Kindness