“Right At Home With Rich”
Saturdays, 12-1pm, 97.1FM
Helping You Make Educated Remodeling Decisions
Are you planning to remodel or add an addition to your home? Before you begin the remodeling process, questions may arise of whether to hire an architect or a design build firm? What is the difference? From the radio airwaves to your first appointment, Rich Oris wants to help homeowners be educated and equipped for a successful remodeling experience.
Rich started at Mosby in 2001 as a project manager, and is currently a Senior Home Consultant. On air with 97.1 FM since 2015, his deep knowledge of every phase of home improvement – from conception to design to construction – gives you the insights and answers you need.
Rich will help you get your remodel done right, the first time:
- Choosing design elements for optimal functionality, health, safety and security
- Preventing design flaws prior to building
- Explaining construction possibilities upfront and potential cost overruns
- Avoiding possible mistakes by establishing priorities for your project
- Advising you on the correct products for the type project
- Helping you get the outcome you want with the best practices available
- Guiding you through every stage of the design build process
Missed the show? Click for 97.1FM program audio.
Guiding Homeowners Through the Design Build Process
Rich Oris has vast construction knowledge in room additions, whole-house renovations, new kitchens, master bathroom remodels, and other major home improvement projects, . He will guide you through the design build process of your remodel.
Setting Exceptional Expectations
From the radio airwaves to your first appointment, Rich Oris is your guide for all your remodeling questions. Tune in to Right At Home with Rich every Saturday from noon – 1pm as he examines home design and remodeling topics and answers listener questions.