It’s time to change that panel. I suggest you find a licensed electrician and replace your electric panel with a larger size. The 200 amp size is now the standard for circuit panels.

Federal Pacific breakers have been identified as a fire risk and are recognized as risky by Reatlors, home buyers, home inspectors and insurance companies. I suggest you change and upgrade that Federal Pacific panel soon for your own safety.

Feel free to phone my office at 314-909-1800 for a referral of companies we recommend to help you in this work.